Which skills & talents will you use?
- People skills
- Persuading and selling
- Presentation skills
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As Internal Business Developer, you will be responsible for exploring new markets together with our sales hub, our Growth Lead and co-CEO, mapping potential customers in a structured way and providing initial customer contact. You will be part of the sales team and will also work closely with the marketing and delivery team. Your tasks will include:
– Lead generation & customer identification: Together with the sales hub, you will gather information to assess whether leads are suitable for our offering. In this way, you identify potential customers in a thoughtful way.
– Cold calling & customer appointments: Together with our sales hub, you call potential customers to see if they are interested and schedule an initial meeting. You have the opportunity to grow in the sales process and also record and follow up on customer calls. In these, you pitch our services to customers and engage with them about collaboration opportunities.
– Collaboration: You will work closely with the sales hub and the other teams to identify the right customers and convert opportunities into sales. We would like to offer you the opportunity to grow: to take on responsibility within the sales team and help set the strategic lines.
– Reporting: You keep track of what happens during your calls and preparatory work, and continuously coordinate with your team on this.
- Competitive salary package
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Intellectual / physical challenge
- Intrapreneurship / ownership
- Professional/Technical excellence
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: Doesn't matter
- Languages needed: Dutch
Where will you work?
At myCareerCompanion, we want to help to make the most out of talent. That (young) professionals have their nose in the right direction. That they get to know and assess themselves better, and that they end up with employers who can get the most out of their talents and who can offer a great long-term cooperation.
Our online platform is the ecosystem that makes this all possible. We dare to call it revolutionary, because we take into account every important part of the search for the ideal job. From the hyper-precise assessment of personality, competencies, the desired job content and company culture, to offering online training, to facilitating the first meeting between talent and company.
The big engine behind myCareerCompanion? Our scientifically and academically based algorithm, which makes the difference between a questionable hire and a top long-term partnership. We would be happy to tell you more about the specific details in person. We can already reveal the result: a qualitative inflow of talent and an uninterrupted outflow tailored to your needs.