Which skills & talents will you use?
- Accounting skills
- Critical thinking
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving
- Time management & prioritising
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As GL Manager, you are the key figure for all financial matters within the company. You report directly to the BENE Finance Manager and have a broad range of responsibilities, including the following aspects:
– Responsible for managing the company’s general ledger and accounting.
– Coordinate financial processes and monthly closings.
– Resolve complex accounting issues and contribute to the financial integrity of the company.
– Point of contact for the external auditor during interim, year-end, and interim audits.
– Ensure compliance with financial guidelines and regulations.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external auditors.
– As GL Accountant, you strive for process improvement and efficiency within the finance department. You effortlessly handle the analysis of financial data and provide insights to management. You can quickly and accurately provide financial input for strategic exercises or other ad hoc analyses.
- competitive salary with a mobility package and homework policy
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Intellectual / physical challenge
- Professional/Technical excellence
- Team work
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years, Senior
- Languages needed: Dutch
Where will you work?
This partner of ours is one of the largest media houses in Flanders. It is a multimedia house that has more than 80 diverse brands under it, which can range from TV, magazines, radio, news etc.
They thrive on informing, inspiring, and connecting people through various brands and platforms. They are at the forefront of providing the latest news, captivating entertainment, and pioneering digital experiences.
In the realm of news, this company is committed to delivering accurate and timely information, ensuring that communities stay well-informed. Their creative teams bring captivating stories and inspiring content to life, leaving lasting impressions on audiences.
Digital innovation is at the core of their operation. They continually push the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital landscape. With a global reach, they connect cultures and make a meaningful impact on a worldwide scale.
Their data-driven insights empower businesses with invaluable analytics. You will join a talented, diverse team dedicated to shaping the future of media. They offer a vibrant environment with opportunities for professional growth in exciting urban hubs.
Ready to embark on a journey that’s part of the future of news and entertainment?