Which skills & talents will you use?
- Foreign language skills
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As External Affairs Assistant, you will support our External Affairs team in managing communication, stakeholder engagement and public relations activities. This position is a great opportunity for a proactive and dynamic person interested in starting a career in external affairs and public relations within their rapidly changing working environment.
– Public relations support: Manage media requests, draft PR materials, and analyze media outreach for improved external communication on energy transition.
– Funding support: Actively participate in preparing funding dossiers and handle corresponding reporting duties.
– Stakeholder engagement: Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, organize meetings, and provide support for positive partnerships.
– Administrative support: Assist the External Affairs team with scheduling meetings and organizing documents.
- Competitive salary package
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Intrapreneurship / ownership
- Social contribution
- Team work
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: No work experience
- Languages needed: Dutch
Where will you work?
This partner of ours is an international energy infrastructure group with 1,300 employees active in gas transmission and storage and terminalling of liquefied natural gas.
Besides their main activity, which is transporting and supplying gas for companies and individual clients like you and me, they are particularly focused on the energy of the future. They are committed to continuing to build a greener energy future for our children and the generations to come. People, businesses and societies need energy to grow and prosper.
As a purpose-driven company, this company is committed to moving quickly towards a carbon-neutral world. They do this by exploring new technologies and investing in infrastructure to transport hydrogen, biomethane, CO2 and other molecules for a climate-neutral future.