Which skills & talents will you use?
- Analytical software applications (e.g. Excel)
- Database software applications (e.g. SQL)
- IT development
- IT infrastructure knowledge
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As a Software Developer, you:
– You will actively participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of all aspects of their Fleet management software.
– You will join the IT team at an interesting time, as they are in the process of developing an updated, web-based version of the software. Your input here is worth its weight in gold!
– As a Developer within this company, you will develop your skills across the board. Based on biweekly sprints, we determine which projects have priority and how we divide the man/woman power.
– Consequently, there is no lack of variety!
– You develop back office, database, middle tier as well as Apps for mobile devices (iOS and Android).
– You ensure the testing and correct technical documentation of the developed software.
– Over time, you translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
– You provide technical support on developed applications.
– You actively think along about process optimisation in your own team and in cooperation with other teams.
- Competitive salary package
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Autonomy / independence
- Security and stability
- Social contribution
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: 1-3 years, 3-5 years, Senior
- Languages needed: Dutch, English
Where will you work?
This company is market leader in fleet and mobility management software. Active in more than 25 different countries, they are helping over 200 different companies with fleet management and mobility.
The combination of ambition, experience, unique IT knowledge, Fleet and mobility knowledge enable this organisation to strike the perfect balance between market requirements and technical possibilities.
This organisation works on a bespoke basis to ensure that customers have the right data on their fleets. This gives the customer insight into the number of fines, the number of damage cases, what advantages electric driving has, which types of cars (hybrid or electric, for example) or brands are the most fiscally attractive, and so on.
In short, this organisation is a loyal adviser for their partners, long-term relationships, in the broad field of fleet management. Strong combination of the automotive industry and the newest technologies.