Which skills & talents will you use?
- Distinguish relevant from irrelevant information
- Problem solving
- Working independently
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As a Data Controller, you:
– Monitor whether the mobility data of customers and their suppliers are entered on time, completely and correctly.
– You take care of checking various data, spotting discrepancies and ensuring that changes flow through correctly.
– If there are changes to data concerning drivers, lease vehicles, mobility services, etc., you ensure that these end up in the system correctly.
– You also handle and archive all data traffic around customer leasing contracts and deliver booking & deduction files to the customer.
– You are the point of contact for possible questions regarding data input & control. You are not afraid to communicate with internal colleagues, suppliers and customers.
– You are also responsible for delivering the (financial) overviews and reports in accordance with the SLA (service level agreement) with the customer.
– Internally, you look for opportunities to improve data quality, internal processes or associated working methods. Your input is worth its weight in gold!
– You work together with your colleagues in the fleet management team and ensure the efficient transfer and sharing of information and tasks.
From this role, you can grow into an expert position as regards content or technically into a role as Project Advisor where you will be responsible for software implementations at customers.
- Competitive salary package
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Autonomy / independence
- Security and stability
- Social contribution
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: Doesn't matter
- Languages needed: Dutch, English
Where will you work?
This company is market leader in fleet and mobility management software. Active in more than 25 different countries, they are helping over 200 different companies with fleet management and mobility.
The combination of ambition, experience, unique IT knowledge, Fleet and mobility knowledge enable this organisation to strike the perfect balance between market requirements and technical possibilities.
This organisation works on a bespoke basis to ensure that customers have the right data on their fleets. This gives the customer insight into the number of fines, the number of damage cases, what advantages electric driving has, which types of cars (hybrid or electric, for example) or brands are the most fiscally attractive, and so on.
In short, this organisation is a loyal adviser for their partners, long-term relationships, in the broad field of fleet management. Strong combination of the automotive industry and the newest technologies.