Which skills & talents will you use?
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Working in teams
Which intrinsic interests will you be able to use and explore further?
What will you do?
As a Costumer Satisfaction Consultant, you will provide functional first-line support for the software. Satisfied customers are a top priority at this company. You are the crucial link in this!
– You are the Single Point of Contact for the end users of the software. These are both fleet managers and other users of the fleet software (including internal employees, HR services, etc.).
– You are responsible for the registration, follow-up and handling of service requests, customer queries and incident reports.
– You carry out an initial analysis of the situation (classification and evaluation of priority) and you are trained to help customers with in-depth (often more technical) questions. If necessary, you refer the ticket with the necessary information to the next support level.
– You coordinate the internal handling of the ticket and proactively provide feedback to the customer.
– You monitor the KPI’s of the ticket handling and respect the agreed SLAs (service level agreements).
– You build and share knowledge about customer needs, product improvements and internal procedures. Your input is worth its weight in gold!
– You work together with your colleagues in the implementation and development team and ensure an efficient transfer of information and tasks.
From this role, you can progress substantively to an expert position or technically to a role as Project Advisor in which you will be responsible for the software implementations at customers’ premises.
- Competitive salary package
Which career drivers will you be able to aspire?
- Autonomy / independence
- Security and stability
- Social contribution
- Team work
These are the boundary conditions
- Minimum experience: Doesn't matter
- Languages needed: Dutch, English
Where will you work?
This company is market leader in fleet and mobility management software. Active in more than 25 different countries, they are helping over 200 different companies with fleet management and mobility.
The combination of ambition, experience, unique IT knowledge, Fleet and mobility knowledge enable this organisation to strike the perfect balance between market requirements and technical possibilities.
This organisation works on a bespoke basis to ensure that customers have the right data on their fleets. This gives the customer insight into the number of fines, the number of damage cases, what advantages electric driving has, which types of cars (hybrid or electric, for example) or brands are the most fiscally attractive, and so on.
In short, this organisation is a loyal adviser for their partners, long-term relationships, in the broad field of fleet management. Strong combination of the automotive industry and the newest technologies.